Wifi-soft is a product-based company specializing in developing new software and hardware solutions for the wireless industry. Our world-class products are currently deployed in over 2000 locations in over 20 countries around the world. We continue to develop new world-class products to leverage our position in the market.
Job Post : Network Administrator
Job Location : Pune
Desired Education : BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Mandatory Skills : CCNA and/or CCDA, MCSE certifications
How to Apply : Click Here
Job Description :
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Networking Domain and the basics behind the Internet and its workings.
• Design, setup and configure complex wireless Hotspot Networks
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking and Wide Area Networking.
• Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
• Knowledge of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, etc.
• Knowledge of configuring and installing client and server network software
• Responding to inquiries from Customers, Administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related networks to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services.
• Any other duties as assigned by management
Technical Requirements :
• Strong fundamental "core" networking skills, including routing, switching, DNS, SNMP, AAA, DHCP, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM etc.
• Sound knowledge of OSI model and protocols at different layers
• Good knowledge of Layer 2 and layer 3 protocols / devices
• Good knowledge of System administration on Linux and/or Windows Operating System
• Thorough understanding of Computer Architecture and Organization
• Knowledge of Advance Networking desirable
• Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
• Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and other technical queries.